An additional section for scientific pre-clinical papers, in vitro studies of anti-cancer mechanisms, clinical trials with cancer. Examine the available facts of published research data. A section for information hungry enthusiasts.
1) Fenbendazole acts as a moderate microtubule destabilizing agent and causes cancer cell death by modulating multiple cellular pathways.
2) Unexpected Antitumorigenic Effect of Fenbendazole when Combined with Supplementary Vitamins.
3) Fenbendazole as a Potential Anticancer Drug.
4) The Anthelmintic Drug Mebendazole Induces Mitotic Arrest and Apoptosis by Depolymerizing Tubulin in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
5) Pilot study of albendazole in patients with advanced malignancy. Effect on serum tumor markers/high incidence of neutropenia.
6) Antitumor activity of albendazole against the human colorectal cancer cell line HT-29: in vitro and in a xenograft model of peritoneal carcinomatosis.
7) Benzimidazole as Novel Therapy for Hormone-Refractory Metastatic Prostate Cancer.
8) Mebendazole induces apoptosis via Bcl-2 inactivation in chemoresistant melanoma cells.
9) Phase I clinical trial to determine maximum tolerated dose of oral albendazole in patients with advanced cancer.
10) Repurposing Drugs in Oncology (ReDO) — mebendazole as an anti-cancer agent.
11) Anthelmintic Flubendazole and Its Potential Use in Anticancer Therapy.
12) Chronic myelogenous leukemia in a great horned owl (Bubo virginianus)